Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010 Resolution for BookLeaves

Hey guys!
well, I'd like to talk about 2010 Resolution for our book club..

1. Introduce Bookleaves to bookmarks magazine
2. get more members
3. have great meetings (we always do, but it's still gonna be on the list)
4. have more social outings (like watching movies or going to place..)
5. Keep it running for ever and ever!

if you have more to add.. you're most welcome..
and also write what you expect of our book club!
Also PLEASE help me with introducing our book club.. 
Some of the questions are...

-How did your group get started?
-How would you describe your group?
-How does your group operate?
-How do you decide which books to read?
-What are some of the group's favorite books?
-What are some of the least popular books you have read?
-What advice do you have for other groups?
-What books have you read?

If you have any suggestions please feel free to write it down... and i'll edit it with my own.. of course I'll show it to everyone before send it in ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love your resolution.. yes, I think whoever chooses the book should make a list of discussion quesitons ;) Also, I'd like everyone to think about what they would have done differently within the story that we read.. what if we were the authors and wrote it ourselves ;)

    ReplyDelete