Friday, May 28, 2010

Book Fair 2010






Sunday, May 16, was our dear book meeting and the last day of the Seoul Book Fair 2010. Since this was my first visit to the fair, I didn't really know what to expect.. I was truly amazed of how many people were there and to see so many publishers attending. There was so much to see and so little time to cover all the grounds. There were pretty illustration books from all around the world that tempted me. And tons of book art that truly peaked my interest. My original plan was to get in look around and get out. BUT once again I was defeated and the better part of me took over.. ended up buying 10 or so books. Though it did save me a lot of money. Now, I have more books that needs to be read..
Can't wait to find out which country will be coming as a guest next year!

books I ended up buying..
I did buy a lot of children's books since I do need to read more and plan for my classes

so many reading, taking pictures and browsing through

and great illustration books with the original illustrations on display

No comments:

Post a Comment