Thursday, April 22, 2010

Guess what I stumbled on.. ;)

a very interesting...
                             mind tickling...
                                         BOOK!

just got a newsletter from Goodreads and was reading it through just before lunch break was over..
and I tripped myself over a book I just have to read... and I'm guessing it's good.. or is my expectation too high? well, it's going right on my TBR list..

Ok, so it's called The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott by Kelly O'Connor McNees 
From what I read of the review from Goodreads I'm guessing it's quite good.. This is not a biography, obviously, but an interpretation of the authors view of the character Jo of Little Women and its author Louisa May Alcott. I was a big fan of this book ever since I was a little girl and read it.. and I just can't wait to get my hands on it.. Since it's out only in hardcovers.. I'm guessing I'm going to have to wait till it comes out in Korea, which might take awhile. This book is McNees first debut and I know some may be skeptical towards new authors however, I'm all up for new and upcoming authors.. and who knows, it could turn out fantabulous!

ps.. don't you just love the cover?!


No comments:

Post a Comment