Friday, May 01, 2009

Merge

trying to keep up with several blog is, well, not an easy task..
So, I've decided that it's time for me to concentrate on one thing.

Thanks to blogger's great - well, how should I say this - system/service, I was able to export then, import all my postings from my other blog which I used it to scribble personal stuff into this one.. It was very easy to do.. several clicks and all the postings were copied into this one.. and I could even select the ones I wanted to post(though, I didn't want to loose anything so I posted all of it)

Anyhow, I'm planning to use this site mainly for reviews on books and movies.. but also to post things about myself. I did want it to be all separate.. but that's just too much work.. and time which I don't have.. so there it is... a merge.. and that's that! =)

Besides, it's easier to visit one site rather than two, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment