Friday, May 01, 2009

...

written on a notepad.. April 06, 2008 - 01:13 AM

Night and Day merges to one and time just seem to fade away.
Floating in space and time without destination.
Seconds, minutes, and hours just undistinguishable.
Like being stuck in a room full of clocks and watches that are all pointing in their own different directions.
Like visiting the clock smith and seeing all those watches he’s trying to fix.

The fear of being lost and fear of inability to find the way just sucks me into this tiny room where I can barely breathe. All these ticking sound pushing, rushing, ushering me to be quick. And me just standing there, just pacing back and forth unable to make a decision. So, the problem…
Yes, it feels like I’m stuck in that tunnel again.. that I keep coming back to.. and that tunnel is like a shape shifter who changes its shape every single time as it sees fit – preventing me from escape… freedom.

So, it’s that tunnel again..
that hopeless feeling just flooding back…

No comments:

Post a Comment