Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 19th Meeting

BLUE BLOODS by Melissa De La Cruz


Hey guys.. Our last meeting was just Dana and me.. =(

we didn't reallyl like the book.. though we wanted other opinions but there wasn't anyone to give..


Anyhoo... My opinion of this book is..

I thought it approached the whole vamp story from a very different perspective..now that was brilliant.. but.. well, other than that it was really badly written..

I was able to read it in 2 days and yes it's an easy read.. but 2/3rd of the words were to do with fashion..

And to tell the truth.. I'm not a fashion gal... not really into it.. I wear anything and everything that looks pretty or good on me.. and don't really care about the labels.. but this author kept on going and going about what the characters are wearing that I got confused whether I was reading a fashion magazine review on what the hollywood stars wore or an actual fiction book that was supposed to be about vampires.

No comments:

Post a Comment