Monday, July 06, 2009

1st to Die by James Patterson

TITLE: 1st To Die
AUTHOR: James Patterson
PAPERBACK: 456pages.

started: July 1st, 2009
finished: July 6th, 2009

Ok.. this is my very first series of The Women's Murder Club..

This is a page turner, and if you're into suspence and murder mystery then this you'll like.


The twist at the end was totally unexpected.
It's intense to begin with and the intensity of the story doesn't loosen up..


We do have good cop story mixed with love and romance in the middle.. a bit girlish some might say..

Though the story does end with some tragedy, they do close the case..

I saw the TV series, well, all of the ones that they've made...
and it does have a different basic plot line and where in the TV series 3 of them are already good friends and one joins in.. in the book only Claire and Lindsay are good friends and when Cindy becomes a friend, they make it into a club and have Jill join in later...


They way James Patterson laid out the foundation of the plot line couldn't have been better..


I did enjoy how the sotry was being built up.. and I can't wait for the second one, though I will take a break because I have another book that I wanted to read before end of this month: My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. And it's soon to be in the cinema's.. so it would be nice to have read it and then see it.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment