Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Twilight Saga

I still haven't seen the internationally famous "Twilight". However, I
just finished reading it and am on to the next one "New Moon".

I tried to read but nothing seemed to hold my attention during this
crisis I'm going through. I just couldn't read or concentrate on any
of the words until I decided to buy "Twilight", which I've been
trying to hold off for some time.

Anyway, It did grab my attention while I was shopping for a book for a
student. I was about to just pass by but my book-loving part took
control (I think)... grabed the book and went straight to the counter.

I'm glad I did get it because I was getting afraid that I wouldn't be
able to read anything for some time. It was nice to be distracted by a
high-teen novel and just me able to enjoy it: imagining and just being
consumed by it.

I can't compare the novel with the movie yet since I haven't seen it..
However I do feel that it is an easy-read and something you might want
to read if nothing else just seems to be interesting. Oh, but if
you're not that into vampire stories then you might want to skip it
cus it IS about vampires.

I'm half way into "New Moon". It still is a bit difficult to
concentrate but the fact that I am reading something is more
important. I'm hoping to finish the second book of the four and
hopefully I'll be able to start the third one: Eclipse.

No comments:

Post a Comment