Wednesday, February 18, 2009

trying not to think..


This is what I've been doing for the past few days now..
I'm back in the mojo of jigsaw puzzles again!! The one I'm doing right now is by Leonardo Da Vinci, called "Head of a young woman with Tousled hair". It's all shiny so it kinda makes it hard to match or even figure out which part is which but.. it's worth it..
It keeps your mind off things for awhile..
and.. I think I'm totally obsessed in finishing it soon.. since I have a bet going on with a friend.. that makes it even more exciting.. ;)
He thinks I can't finish it within this month and I say I can..
If I DO finish it then he's going to buy me another puzzle of my choice.. and if I don't then I'll buy him a puzzle of his choice, complete it and give it to him in a frame..
So that's the bet.
I'll let you know how it turns out when I'm done... AND whether I won the bet or not. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment