Thursday, September 13, 2007

waiting for the bus...

I'm sitting at the bus stop waiting for the bus that my sister's on..
it should take her about 20 minutes to get here and since I was waiting and had my mac with me..
Thought I'd turn it on and see if I could get any wireless internet connection.. and voila! it works!!

Ain't modern technology just grand!!!

anyhow, today's work was better than the day before.
Yesterday, I had to stay until 1:30am supervising the study hall.
I have one more day left of that which is coming up soon (next week Friday, I think).

The more I think, I feel like I'm beginning to have no life, which is why I'm thinking of finding another hobby..
Or something worthwhile.. OR waking up earlier.. Now that's an idea...

Should try doing it...

1 comment:

  1. Please DO wake up just a little early. It will REALLY save a lot of people... seriously...

    ReplyDelete