Friday, January 19, 2007

Hooray!

Thank God for the Weekend!

Could you imagine having no weekend...
That'll probably kill people...

Anyway, I do need a break from work.
Not that I don't like it but because I do need some rest.

This weekend I'm hoping it'll be relaxing cus I don't really have any plans but to go see a movie..
I don't think my Saturday will be very busy... I do have a class to teach..
but it's just a 2-hour class in the morning..
I'm hoping i'll have some time to myself to read...

There are tons of papers that's waiting for me to be graded...
I don't know if I'll do any of them over the weekend but..
let's hope I do.. cus if I don't that means more work next week..
but then again.. I do like staying late at the office..
it's very quiet... sometimes scary since I'm the only one in the office..
and it's a huge space to be alone in...

Oh, well, back to work.....
have loads to do before class..

1 comment:

  1. You should have gone with Mitzi and Liz this weekend

    ReplyDelete