Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Done!!!

So Finals are over and I'm free as a bird!!
Yuppy!!!!!

Well, it does feel weird though.
So now I need to take care of some things that I've been pushing aside since god-knows-when.

First, I have to re-organize my room.
then, re-organize my bookshelves.
Box some of the things that I've been meaning to put away for ages and throw some out while I'm at it.
And then straighten out my schedule, and meet people I've haven't met for ages.
Organize the pictures that me and my sister took in Europe A YEAR AGO!!!
and get them developed.
Write to people and let them know I'm still alive and doing good.
And try to figure out what I'm going to do with the rest of my life... ;) (just kidding!)
So this is what I have to do before we enter July.
Hopefully I'll manage to do most of them if not all.

No comments:

Post a Comment