Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Change...

2009 is, well, it's not one of the best years I've had..
but it is a year that does give me the opportunity to look at things in a different perspective.
I haven't really been myself lately.. though that itself is a very confusing statement.
I feel like I'm in a whirlpool struggling to get out but the current is too strong.
Yes, there is progress.. time to time, I feel myself surfacing but then there is that pull that sucks you right back in and you're back to where you started.. it feels like it's never strong enough.
I'm not really rushing myself.. but I do know I need to straighten things out soon..

Losing someone you love is never easy...
It feels so surreal and that feeling doesn't seem to go away..
I try to busy myself and tell myself that there are things that needs to be done..
but to actually get around to doing it seems hard..
Nothings seems right.. and reality isn't reality any longer..

No comments:

Post a Comment