Thursday, September 25, 2008

Metamorphosis

In our life time we probably encounter a variety of changes, whether it may be small or big... We go through those transformations and we have our own ways of dealing it. Some may like it and enjoy it, others may abhor it and try to avoid it as much as possible..

Me, well, I think I'm more of the former kind. Routine work just isn't really cut out for me. 
I can feel myself wanting the change but that doesn't mean I don't have any fear of experiencing the change.. life is about changes and challenges, and what comes in between. 

I do believe that I know how to adapt to those and I'm pretty quick at it too.. though the latest changes I've been experiencing doesn't seem like the ones that I'd like to be involved in.

I know there are many adjustments to be made and there are equally as many decisions to be decided on.. however, I don't want to be haste since I don't want to be stepping into something that I'll regret. 

No comments:

Post a Comment