Monday, August 20, 2007

So Behind.... no relaxation....

This past several weeks were really dreadful. No time to relax and I'm so behind in reading..
I practically had no time to sit down and open up my book and flip through pages..
Though, finally, this crazy schedule of 40 hours a week working has officially ended. I can get back to relaxing and leaf through some books that I had had to put down for a whole month. And yes, because of that and other things we practically skipped two of our book meetings and I think we're behind 2 books or is it 3?

Anyhow, it's good to be back to the original schedule and actually get things done like cleaning and cooking and just getting around the house organizing stuff that's been all over the place for a complete full month.
There still are things that I haven't been able to take care of today but then again, one day won't really cover up for a full month of chaos, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment