Friday, November 25, 2005

the unexpected

I think what people dread the most is the unexpected.
(Well, at least it is so in my case)

the unexpected....

I feel that I've been faced with unexpected things quite too often recently.

When I was little, like every other little girls, I used to dream of living a life that you see so often in the movies.
Those dramatic but happy lifes that everyone seem to lead inside the big screen.

Maybe, I wished too hard.
Maybe, I envied too much.

Life, is full of drama, without the wishful thinking of having drama added to it.

But what can I say?
I am a dreamer.
I always have been and I probably always will be.

And then again, Life is also filled with unexpected things.
It's never planned, nor could it be followed by every plan you make.
I learned it the hard way.

Besides being a dreamer, I'm also a planner.
Yes, I still plan things out, but not like I used to.
Which, by the way, is a very good improvement.

Planning things and then having to change your plan because of the things that happen unexpectedly will get you down..
It's like building a tower of blocks and then it crashing down.

However, the unexpected is part of life.
And being able to deal with it is another part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment