Tuesday, August 02, 2005

So August it is...

Five more months and it'll be 2006!
My.. my...
So, I guess I'm still on the verge of figuring out what to do.
Should I keep walking the path of teaching?
Or just go totally change paths and go somewhere else?
I mean I don't hate teaching.
It's just that it gets SO tiresome after awhile...
But then again.. it's fun all over again.
I guess it'll probably be the same what ever you end up doing.
I feel like I want to study more..
but then I ask myself 'for what?'
And I can't really think of an answer to that either.
Trying to figure out things, I guess, has been what I've been doing the past couple of years.
Trying to figure out what I'm really good at, what I like.
And trying to figure out where I'm coming from and where I'm headed.
Then again, the quest to all this is what life is all about, right?

I started teaching at another corporate company today.
So, that makes two for now.
Hopefully, it'll increase (SOON!)
Anyways, I feel like I've been shutting myself out from things for a long time..
and trying to block things from going out and coming in.
Maybe that has changed a bit.
Maybe I am going through another phase.. a good one hopefully..

It can't be worse than now.. things can't go any worse than now... it just can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment